The world is going through one of its hardest times. The only way to get past #COVID19 is not panicking, but by spreading awareness.
Help your country in fighting with #COVID-19, with these simple steps…
To protect yourself and others from coronavirus (COVID-19) it’s important to think about how the virus is spread.
#Coronavirus is spread in sneeze or cough droplets. To infect you, it has to get from an infected person’s nose or mouth into your eyes, nose or mouth. This can be direct or indirect (on hands, objects, surfaces). Keep this in mind. It will help you remember all the things you need to do to protect yourself and others from the virus.
Social distancing is important to help slow down the spread of coronavirus. It does this by minimising contact between potentially infected individuals and healthy individuals.
Here are some of the simple things you can do to help the country fight with #COVID-19
- Keep a space of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and other people.
- Reduce interactions with people outside the workplace and home.
- Reduce the number of people you meet every day.
- Do not shake hands or make close contact, if possible.
- Avoid crowded places.
- Work from home if possible.
How to protect yourself and others from coronavirus?
Follow this advice as strictly as possible and encourage others to follow this advice too.
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people – keep a distance of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and others.
- Avoid crowded places, especially indoors.
- Follow the travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Stay at home if you are sick to help stop the spread of whatever infection you may have.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Do not share objects that touch your mouth – for example, bottles, cups.
Let us all unite and work together like responsible citizens, to fight this pandemic with these simple and basic steps.
#coronavirusoutbreak #Stayathome #breakthechain #spreadawareness #fightdontpanic