Subscribe to the TTP Daily Blog
- Survey: Best Choice for Arizona Congressional District 8 (CD8)
- Why Character Matters
- Senator Rick Santorum To Speak To TTP On February 22nd
- New TTP Leadership Means an Opportunity to Serve
- Call For Bloggers
- Precinct 388 to Host Sherriff Candidate Debate
- On the Subject of Vigilance, and Our Spheres of Influence
- Wednesday Dec. 28th Food Drive in Veinte de Agosto and De Anza parks
- Who Exactly Is Paying For This at Occupy Tucson?
- On the Wages of Inconsistency. . .
- suan on Survey: Best Choice for Arizona Congressional District 8 (CD8)
- Steven Beech on Survey: Best Choice for Arizona Congressional District 8 (CD8)
- Don Smith (Fort Buckley) on Survey: Best Choice for Arizona Congressional District 8 (CD8)
- Roger D. Score on Survey: Best Choice for Arizona Congressional District 8 (CD8)
- tom crosby on Survey: Best Choice for Arizona Congressional District 8 (CD8)
Category Archives: Mike Shaw
Dana walked out to Def Leppard’s “Let’s Get Rocked” and the temperature was turned up from there. Pop some corn and hit play. Dana skewer’s the old stream media for being lying liars after the Tucson shooting. They were more … Continue reading
Trent Humphries reveals who the greatest community organizer is who ever walked the Earth. Trent reminds us to respond to hate with kindness and truth.
Great crowd at today’s Tucson Tea Party at Reid Park! Many great speakers. I was able to record a few of them and I’ll be posting them here, of course. It is appropriate to start with Jennifer Humphries’ comments. She … Continue reading
Congressman Ryan is the man with a plan. We will be hearing more about the details in the next few days, but this is a great preview.
It’s what we’ve been saying all along in “I Am the Tea Party” and “I Am the Mob..” The Tea Party gets called names because it’s how “they” deal with a threat to their plans of higher taxes and bigger … Continue reading
Congratulations. It’s a new record! We’ve really outdone ourselves this time. The February, 2011 budget deficit is a brand new record of $223 Billion. For one month! Remember the good old days when $200 billion was a bad deficit for an … Continue reading
Congressman Raul Grijalva “represents” District 7 here in southern Arizona. He’s also the co-chairman of the Progressive Caucus in Congress. That’s why I put “represents” in quotes. While I recognize that Grijalva barely won reelection in 2010 I do not … Continue reading
Usually when you hear that, the real problem is operator error. In this particular case it may be both, but I won’t know for sure until I solve the problem, and maybe not even then. When I set up the … Continue reading
Somewhere in Madison a group of Democratic State Senators are in hiding. They are hiding from their responsibility and from reality. They are hoping that if they don’t show up for work a vote can’t take place on a law … Continue reading