Are you feeling dejected or depressed lately? Read the following lines, to nudge yourself, how special you are not for anybody else but for your own self…..
1. Dear self, do not get worked up over things you can not change or people you do not understand. It is not worth the anxiety or the heartache. Control only what you can!
2. Dear self, every second of your life is known by God. Every mile, every smile, every tear, every action, every reaction and every fear. We rise, we fall, we again rise and we might give up but we start again. Every second of our life is known by God and he loves us every second.
3. Dear self, do not do wrong to repay a wrong. Do not insult to repay an insult but repay with a blessing, because you yourselves were called to do this so that you might recieve a blessing.
4. Dear self, always remember there is a reason for the season. We have to let go of people or things to make room for the new blossoms to come.
5. Dear self, it is ok. It is ok to make mistakes and to have bad days. It is ok to be less than perfect. Just do what is best for you and be yourself.
6. Dear self, your feelings are valid and you do not need anybody’s approval to feel a certain way. It only shows you are a human with a heart.
7. Dear self, you do not have to be a people pleaser. It is ok to say ‘no’ to people.
So..Dear self, no matter what the situation is today I will force myself to smile but even if I fail to do so, it is ok. Atleast I tried!